Tuesday 26 May 2009

Britain's Running Out of Talent

That would be a good title for the show!

I'm a bit pissed that this series has been a ballsed up by the producers. It's not just me, but maybe I'm in the minority.

Susan Boyle is overrated and really is not anything special, that hilarious ventriloquist dude should be in the final in the place of Stavros Flatley who really have no gimick left, all it needed was a bit of spreading out of the best acts instead of shoving them all in to the first two semi's and we'd have a decent final, but now theres 3 dance acts and 3 singers, which isn't much variety on a variety show?! I like Lily Allen a whole lot more now too, after she publicly said Susan Boyle isn't amazing. Yet still people have a go at her.

Rant over.
.
You might notice that I don't like this series. Faryl Smith, now theres a real superstar. Here's to the underdog sneaking in and taking the win!

No comments:

Post a Comment