Tuesday 19 May 2009

Wuthering Heights

Now thats a good novel.

A right bitch to analyse at AS level, but it's definately a good novel.

Theres a reason that a novel like Wuthering Heights has been adapted to film so many times, often with all star casts including famous actors who happen to play Lord Voldemort and also happen to be alumni's of my school (and by the way, why are none of the adaptions on the Film4 great adaptions list?).

So my Literature exam is tomorrow. AS level, have to write two essays, one about Bronte's novel and one about the poetry of Wilfred Owen (another bitch to talk about). Wish me luck.

The trouble is, when I'm writing boring essays like that, about sublime poetry or engaging novels, all I can think about is how I can start writing a film based on what I'm writing, or worse still I get a relatively good idea mid-exam and can't write anything down because it will be considered cheating.

Exams are a right bitch. Only 1 more year to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment