Sunday 31 May 2009

Untitled Blog Entry - Take 1

This past week has been an odd one. In fact, the whole month has strayed off the beaten track just a little.

I feel, being that this blog is supposed to be under the pretence that it is a blog by a young director/screenwriter, that I should start off by talking about, well, film stuff. So here goes - I have done hardly anything this month. I really should have, maybe shot a film or two, written something (and actually finished it!), thought about work experience with the BBC etc. and perhaps applied for some film festivals. Instead school took over and I've done nothing. So sorry, I'll try and do more in future, at least it might make for good reading.

By the way, I had a decent title that I could have used, maybe two or three, but I decided against them because I feel I could save them for some other reaaally interesting blog entry.

It's been an odd month for other reasons; a few concerts went really well, but an embarrassing slip on the final night sort of ruined the whole thing in my memory, and a tiny little 10 line part in a musical to be played soon is of course a nice addition to the lifestyle. Susan Boyle annoyed me all week, I was glued to the screen and believed that she really shouldnt have been in the final 10, let alone the final 2. Fortunately, the winners were worthy, but any one of 5 other acts could have won for me. I started this very blog within the last month and so far it's gone well, 300 views so far probably isn't a bad number bearing in mind I'm not a very interesting blogger and I'm not a celebrity and I can't afford to advertise and hell, it probably wouldn't be worth advertising. Also I restarted my Twitter feed, I'll link that at the end of the post, follow me! I'm a dedicated twitterer.

Exams nearly over and a bit of top film experience lined up, here's to a good (and perhaps more interesting) June!

www.twitter.com/mikeflaws

No comments:

Post a Comment